There are a few things that have saved me from the Arizona heat summer after summer, and while these exact products won’t last me forever, I plan on using and repurchasing similar essentials in years to come!
What I have been loving:
- Flavored water — The day this photo was taken, I had this Suja Probiotic water in the flavor “raspberry.” I loved it! I’m a sucker for a refreshing drink in the summertime to keep me hydrated, especially when it is low in sugar!
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets — Alright, if you haven’t tried these yet, I would honestly be SHOCKED! These are amazing, especially because my skin is oh-so-oily in the summer time. While there are similar products from different brands, Clean & Clear’s product stands above the others.
- Aviator sunglasses — Up until earlier this spring, I wasn’t a fan of sunglasses. I thought they made me look weird, to be honest. Then I found these and another pair during a sunglasses sale at Francesca’s and I am in love! For only being $10 a pair, they are awesome quality and seem like they will last (at least) this season.
- Leave-in conditioner — I don’t know about you, but my hair can get pretty tangly after a day at the pool or beach. To combat this in advance, I have been hooked on using leave-in conditioners. This one was in my Ipsy bag from May, and the brand is Briogeo. While I have tried a ton leave-in conditioners, and loved many of them, this one in particular smells amazing!
- Magazines — Whether you are lounging by the pool or jetting off on your next adventure, I love browsing through lifestyle and fashion magazines, especially Real Simple. I love their recipes, organization tips, and their helpful life hacks!
- BB Cream — Again, I got this one in particular from my May Ipsy bag, but as I am nearing the end of the product, I am seriously considering repurchasing it. It provides the perfect amount of coverage and blends into my skin perfectly! The brand is Pur-Lisse, but regardless whether or not you try this specific product, I would highly recommend BB Creams for the summertime.
- Lastly, one of my essentials would have to be this highlighter pallette from Elf in the shade Golden. I recently repurchased this because I hit pan on my previous one! This product, while being around $3, is great quality and is the perfect amount of shimmer for a highlighter.
What are some of your summertime essentials? I am always open to trying new products!