I’m starting my third year of college today (WHAT?!) and I’m actually really excited.
I’m equally just as bummed because that means that summer is over and I am halfway done with college. Time flies when you are having fun (and when you are trying to balance a social life, health, clubs, work and a blog, while also maintaining a decent GPA!!).
This upcoming school year, I am trying to be more present, mindful, and intentional with the way that I am living, so I decided to put together a short list of things that I want to accomplish in this next school year, separated by various “life categories.”
- maintain my current GPA
- scheduling in time to work on homework daily
- complete homework OUTSIDE of my bedroom
- go to a concert (just bought tickets for my fav band in September!)
- book club meetings once a month
- go to 3 football games
- invite new people/friends over to my apartment 2x
- read my Bible every day
- read “Redeeming Love” + 3 other books on the side
- journal everyday (no word limit/requirement)
- keep on a budget each month
- allow for an hour of “me time” every couple days
- write a total of 5 posts per month
- collaborate with others for a giveaway
- reach 2,000 followers on Instagram
- reach out to 2 brands/companies
- run 2 times a week
- complete a Pilates workout routine 3 times a week
- cook 10 new healthy recipes
- (TRYING MY BEST AT) only eat 2 sweets a week
What are some of your goals this semester? 🙂 Have a great first day, whenever it may be!