There’s some things in my life that are my current faves and go-tos in fashion, music, food and other random categories!
- Chicken noodle soup: I was sick a couple of days ago, so I ate a lot of chicken noodle soup, but even after feeling better, I’ve been eating it a lot! I think I forgot about how great of a comfort food it is, while being reasonably healthy and affordable. I’ve been adding some frozen veggies in it to get some more nutrients too!
- The Daily: This is a podcast on Spotify by The New York Times and I have been listening to it a lot lately. There is a new episode daily, and it basically covers the recent political and social happenings. I have never been one to read the newspaper, watch the news or be involved in politics at all, for that matter, but I feel as if this podcast does a good job at explaining the situation in simple terms and getting educated opinions on the topic. Also, the host’s voice is very soothing to listen to, so that’s a plus.
- Vitamin Water: Again, this is something that I was drinking when I was sick, but I really like these! I feel hydrated and energized when I drink these and it adds a bit of variety to my two most favorite drinks: coffee and water. My favorite flavor that I’ve tried (so far) is kiwi-strawberry.
- Punny Halloween Costumes: I love a good pun. I’ve been seeing a lot of good ones on the internet lately and now I’m just trying to choose which one to be. Pig in a blanket? Ceiling fan? Taco Belle? So many choices.
- Glee: I’ve been re-watching glee on Netflix recently, mainly because I miss musical theatre and being in an a cappella group. It’s so bittersweet to see the actors so young, but they are incredibly talented and so fun to watch! Also, it is a pretty light-hearted show, and at this point in the semester, that’s what I need.
- Cozy Cardigans: Even in this not-so-cold “fall” that we are having in Arizona at the moment, I have been reaching for my cardigans recently. I love being cozy and bundled up in the mornings and in lecture, even if it means sweating a bit walking from class to class.
- “Seeing Blind” by Niall Horan: Ya’ll, this song is great. It is my absolute fave jam right now and I love the harmony in it! Give it a listen, I don’t think you will be disappointed.
- Jumpsuits: An outfit all in one? YES PLEASE. Jumpsuits are probably my favorite clothing item right now, and they can be layered with jackets and sweaters to transition to cooler weather! You will probably be seeing some jumpsuits in outfit posts very soon.
What are your recent faves? Let me know, so I can check them out too!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19042071/?claim=9ntmtbce67m”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>