I am indulging in color, patters and feminine details this spring and luckily for me, so are most of the major retailers. I love looking at what others are shopping for when the seasons change, so I thought I would put a collection together of what is my wish list this spring! Of course, my aim is to provide affordable options for you all, so everything listed here is under $100 and a majority of the things listed are under $50!
- Yellow sundress: Urban Outfitters $69
- Navy and white polka-dot peplum top: Irene’s Story $24
- Baby blue heeled sandals: Target $19.99
- Gingham drop earrings: Forever 21 $5.90
- Brown backpack: Free People $78
- Pink and white striped blouse: Madewell $75
- Denim tie culottes: Target (Universal Thread) $27.99
- White mules: Target (A New Day) $22.99
- Red paperbag skirt: Forever 21 $28
- Yellow heeled sandals: Forever 21 $24.90 (sold out in sizes online, but I found them in store!! Hopefully will be restocking soon)
- Navy and white striped shorts: Anthropologie $88
- Cactus tee: Anthropologie $78
What are you all shopping this season? I would love to know!